Explore the scenic road less travelled
Our daily 3-hour excursion will take you on an outdoor journey down the road less travelled. Relax and learn about the area’s rich history aboard a 1920s-inspired trolley.
Stroll or hike the badland’s unique geography, and let local flora & fauna become your inspiration in creating a customized keepsake from your visit to the Drumheller Valley.
Things to do while you are here
- Make your own sage stick and learn about smudging
- Find your own little piece of coal
- Sit and enjoy a cup of First Nations tea
- Stroll through the prairie gardens
- Hike and learn about the unique geographic landscape
- Take a photo with the world’s largest sage stick
- Learn about aromatherapy and make your own keepsake
- Bird watch
- Bring your lunch and have a picnic
Just For Kids
- Dinosaur colouring activity
- Find a fossil
Recommendations: Please bring a refillable water bottle with you and we will have cold water available for you to refill your bottle. Hats, sunscreen, bug spray, sturdy shoes, walking sticks. It can be very warm here in the summer
Call to Book us now for your special event!
Group tours, birthday parties, pub crawls, retirement parties, weddings and more. We can customize a tour for your organization. The Dinosaur Valley Express is the prefect event venue to enjoy a ride on your special day!
Join us from May 19 to Sept 9
Tours daily at 10am and 2pm
What you pay...
Children 6 and under free
Group Pricing Available
*Includes 2 Adults and 2 Children